Throughout my 28 years as a technology professional, I’ve had a wide range of experience using, supporting and providing education in both the hardware and software arenas. From setting up laptops for a department of users, to rolling out iPhones to a salesforce team to educating users in Excel and Word, my experience if vast and varied. Below are just a few of the hardware/software questions I can help you answer.
• Do I need a PC laptop, a PC desktop, a Mac, an iPad, etc?
• What brand of hardware is the best?
• Why would I need an external hard drive?
• Do I need to be using Anti-virus software? If so, who is the best?
• Should I purchase Microsoft Office products?
• What is Google’s free software products and how do I used them?
• Any other hardware/software questions you may have